Bradley was inspired by the window pane idea, but wanted to take it a step further. So he grabbed some window panes donated by a member of the congregation, and measured them. He made a template mask in ProPresenter based on the measurements.
He painted the windows white, then projected solid green on his back walls masked by his template. That let him know where he needed to attach the windows to the wall. He simply secured the windows to the walls with heavy sheetrock anchors.
Simple and awesome. Get more details and pics on his blog.
- 2 Hitachi Short throw Projectors CP-A301N
- Gefen VGA over CAT 5 Extenders
- Apple iMac running ProPresenter 5
- 18 Old Windows of various shapes and sizes
- A lot of spray paint.
- Content purchased from TripleWideMedia.com and WorshipHouseMedia.com