They used a couple gimmicks to engineer the atmosphere and experience.
1. To create buzz, two weeks before the series started they had a doodle contest for the students.
2. The students from different universities also created campus art to welcome the first timers in their school.
3. 15 minutes before the service, they had photographers going around and taking pictures with vintage frames.
4. They also had a photo canvas with instagram pictures on the hallways, on the ceilings of the mall where their church is located.
5. For the special number, they also made props.
6. Lastly, the stage design. The body of the camera was made from styro, glass for the lens effect, day light for the flash, and car stickers for the coloured panels on the sides.