Chad Elliot from Revolution Church in Canton, GA brings us this this delicious stage design.
How they made it:
- 2 4×8 sheets of 2 inch insulation
- Projected their logo for the series on to the insulation boards and traced it out
- Cut it with a sheet rock saw
- Sanded and painted with water based paint.
- Glued it together with superglue and added screws from the back side to give it stability.
- Hung on stage with fishing line.
The top Crush portion was back lit with rope lights and controlled from a dimmer pack.
Other stage components:
- 24 spandex framed circles with red fabric in the center
- 5 mega bar led fixtures lighting from the bottom
- 4 led fixtures lighting from the top truss
- 4 led par cans lighting from the top truss