Michael Martin from TrueNorth Church in North Augusta, SC brings us this great winter design.
5 gallon buckets
White Spray Paint
– For their trees, they went behind their church building and cut down small trees ranging from 15’ to 20’.
– Painting the trees was a challenge. They used 100 cans ($1 cans) of white spray paint. Looking back, utilizing a paint sprayer wood have been a better option, but the spray paint worked.
– For holding the trees up, they set the trees in 5 gallon concrete buckets using Quikrete. They completely filled the buckets for the larger trees and half filled the buckets for the smaller trees.
– They purchased the party lights from Costco and hung them from their back truss. Since using them on this set, these same party lights have been utilized in two other set designs.
– They uplit the trees using Chauvet COLORado 4IP fixtures.