Stephen Johnson from Hayneville Baptist Church‘s student community in Hayneville, AL brings us this Christmas fireplace made for rock and roll.
Here’s their material list:
- Two 4′x8′ sheets of white Coroplast – around $10 each
- 4′x6′ sheet of black paper from a paper roll
- 7′ pre-lit Christmas tree – donated
- Couch – moved from Stephen’s office to the stage
- Decorations for mantle and wreath – $10-$15
- Decorations for tree – brought by students to add a personal touch
- Four Par 64 LED can lights – already owned (around $200)
They used a blue LED and red/blue LED like to light up the fire place. The flame was an orange piece of Coroplast they had from another project. They put a green LED wash on the Christmas tree to make the green of the tree pop a lot more even when lit.
They spent about $40 on the set.